Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How to please mother-in-law? part 2

Pinky: Kinkipinki Guru! Thanks for the tips before! (*Big hug*) and my future mother-in-law's birthday is coming up soon. She has asked me to join her birthday celebration. Whole family members are there! OMG! What should I get for her? and What should I wear?

KinkiPinki Guru: No worries dear~~ Where is she celebrating her birthday?

Pinky: Well~ at a 5 class restaurant.*sweating*

KinkiPinki Guru: Ok dear. Let me advice you that making a good first impression is very very and VERY important'''~! And always dress up!especially in the first meeting with your mother-in-law and your boyfriend's family members. It may sound twee to turn up in a pretty skirt and top but trust me, it reassures her that her beloved son isn't nestling with a lap dancer.

Pinky: Ok Guru!I saw you are selling some pretty dresses. I love that L-bird. ^0^

KinkiPinki Guru: uhuh~ a lady-like dress! It's your first night and make sure you make it right!

Remember: "What you wear makes a big impression"


0 comments:

Post a Comment